Google

Friday, April 13, 2007

Funky Basketweave Pendant


You are probably getting tired of me talking about basketweaves and how I just love doing them. However, this one is different. It is a pendant! I haven't made any pendants until this one. I did a similar one in a light blue.

I think I will cut some strips of dichroic glass with a clear background and do a couple more pendants. I also think I will place the strips closer to each other, so there won't be any holes.

I just had a thought! I keep telling you that I love the basketweave look. I can't remember if I told you that I used to weave a lot of baskets. My thought was to take a picture of one or two of my baskets and show you what they look like. What do you think? Would you like to see some of my baskets?

Christine


Check out my Fused Glass Creations!
www.mastersglassart.com

Check out my other Glass Blog!
http://glassart.wordpress.com

No comments: