Google

Friday, April 27, 2007

Added Some Glass Spoon Rests to My Website



This is one of the new glass spoon rests that I have added to my website: www.mastersglassart.com
I made a template of the glass spoon rest on heavy cardstock. I glued the templates onto a piece of Spectrum System 96 Clear Glass and a piece of Spectrum System 96 White Glass (www.spectrum.com). I cut the glass around the template, then I ground the edges to get the right shape of glass.
I had my husband put a design on the top of the white glass. He chose an abstract design with red glass. I full fused these two layers of glass plus the red pieces of glass on top. When the glass had fused into one piece of glass, I slumped it into a glass spoon rest mold.
Christine

Check out my Fused Glass Creations!
www.mastersglassart.com

Check out my other Glass Blog!
http://glassart.wordpress.com

No comments: