Google

Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm Making More Fused Glass



I haven't been putting many photos of my glass on my blog, so here you go. This is a really cool glass pendant. I used a piece of dichroic glass that has a ripple texture.

After a couple of days rest after the Craft Fair last weekend, I started doing more glass projects. A few weeks ago, I slumped a glass bowl and the edges came out uneven. So, yesterday, I put the glass back in my kiln and fused it flat. I am going to try slumping the glass bowl again, but firing up the kiln much slower.
I'll let you know how it turns out and I'll try to post a picture of it, too.
I'm sorry if I use terms that you don't understand. Let me know if you would like me to explain something. I think I will go "back to the basics" and explain things anyway.
Christine


Check out my Fused Glass Creations!
www.mastersglassart.com

Check out my other Glass Blog!
http://glassart.wordpress.com

No comments: