Google

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I've Been Busy Making Glass for Craft Show this Weekend

Today is the last day I will fire anything in the kiln before the Craft Fair this Fri - Sun.

I am fire polishing some earrings and three pendants. I also made four glass spoon rests and each one is so different. One of them is an amber color, another one is dark blue, another one is white with red shapes, and the last one is a blue iridized glass and I scattered short pieces of yellow stringer (very thin glass) on the top. All the glass I used is Spectrum System 96, www.spectrum.com.

I have been labelling each glass piece with a number and a price and entering the info into an Excel spreadsheet. Today I am taking pictures of everything I have made. For the glass pieces that I sell, I will put photos on the Gallery page of my website: www.mastersglassart.com. For the new glass pieces that I don't sell at the Craft Fair, I will put them on the Products page of our website for you to look at and buy :D

Well, wish me luck at the Craft Fair!! I hope to sell a lot at this Fair :)

Christine


Check out my Fused Glass Creations!
www.mastersglassart.com

Check out my other Glass Blog!
http://glassart.wordpress.com

No comments: