Google

Friday, January 26, 2007

I Sold A Bowl Yesterday!! Well, actually, two!!


I went over to a friend's house yesterday to have tea and show her some of my glass art, mostly glass candle holders. We had a nice chat, I tried a new flavor of tea--chocolate hazelnut (I didn't know there was a chocolate tea? I am a chocolaholic and it was really good!).


After she looked at all my glass items, she quickly fell in love with a medium-sized bowl that I named Peppermint Candy. Originally, she was looking for something for a gift for a friend of hers, but she loved the bowl so much, she asked me to make another one for her!!
I love it when people find the perfect gift for someone or a gift for themselves. I don't know how to explain it, but it makes me happy that I am able to make a piece of glass that someone else wants to have for themselves. I am always a little sad to see my glass pieces leave my possession.
Christine
Check out my Fused Glass Creations!

No comments: