Google

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Hello everyone!

This is my first experience with my own blog website! I am looking forward to sharing my daily or weekly glass work with you. I will also tell you more about myself and how I got started with working with glass!

Today, I put some earrings into my kiln to fire polish the places that were buffed. There were some sharp points due to putting kiln paper inside the wire loops in the first firing, so the glass wouldn't fill them in.

I also put two pendants in there, too. They are both experiments. One of them has two layers of clear glass with clear dichroic stringers fused into them in a previous firing. The other pendant has a clear bottom, a white top and 3 black iridized stripes across the white glass. I only want to tack fuse the layers.

Now, I just need to wait until tomorrow to see how everything turned out.

Have a great day!
Christine

Check out all my Fused Glass Creations!
www.mastersglassart.com

No comments: