Google

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Art and Music Festival in Ashland, Oregon

I have a booth for the MidSummer's Dream -- Ashland's Premier Art & Music Festival. It's located in Ashland, Oregon on June 16 and 17. If you live in the area, be sure to stop by my booth!!

I have been very busy making glass for this Festival. We bought some new molds and a bunch of glass a couple of months ago, so I have been playing around with all my new toys!

Here is a photo of a small fluted bowl that I recently made. I fused two layers of black iridized glass and then I slumped it into the fluted bowl mold. I have been making a wide variety of glass art and have been having so much fun!




Keep checking out my website, www.mastersglassart.com, for new glass art I will be adding after the Festival (that is, if I don't sell everything :) ).

Check out my NEW BLOG, which is located in my website. The link is:
http://www.mastersglassart.com/blog328262.html

Christine -- Glass Artist

Check out my Fused Glass Creations!
www.mastersglassart.com

Check out my other Glass Blog!
http://glassart.wordpress.com

1 comment:

EDCMASTER said...

In reading your other blogs, I seriously doubt you should kill this page. It rocks and has a pr of 3! A little bit of seo and you could be a 5 or 6! At that point you're rocking and can charge like 2-300 a month for ad space! And people will buy it. I dont do it on my blog

http://www.rockstarautoglass.com

because I dont have a high enough ranking..yet =)

But anyhow cheers and good luck!

Brian