Google

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Glass Vase with Red Lace Design


I finished this Glass Vase a couple of days ago. I really love this piece. It is 6 1/2" high and 7" wide at the top. I just love the way the red glass lace moved with the glass and spread it out. I used a drop ring mold, the same one that I used in the Tutorial that I posted a few days ago. The only difference is that I propped it up 6" instead of 4."

Christine

Check out my Fused Glass Creations!
www.mastersglassart.com

Check out my other Glass Blog!
http://glassart.wordpress.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine
Your vase looks fabulous . I didn't know you could drop moulds like that - I want t o try it! My Glass course starts next week so maybe I'll try it there.
Best PippaMay

Christine said...

PippaMay,
Thanks for your compliment!

Have fun with your glass course!

Christine

Glass by Carol said...

Great work Christine. I love this piece. Although my passion is stained glass panels, I do dabble in fusing and am currently teaching a keen class of students. Keep up the good work.

http://www.trickettglass.ca